The Type 8025 flowmeter or batch controller is specially designed for use in neutral, slightly aggressive, solid-free liquids. Type 8025 flowmeter is offered in different variants. • The compact flowmeter with paddle wheel sensor is available in two variants: – standard signal output or – battery powered indicator/totalizer variant without output. • The remote transmitter is available in two variants: – Universal transmitter for control cabinet or wall mounting, which can be connected to other flow sensors; sensors with open collector output, reed relay output, TTL, CMOS or coil can be operated by this transmitter. – Transmitter, for control cabinet or wall mounting: standard signal input for combination with the Bürkert Type 8020/8030/SE30+S077 flowmeters “Low Power” variant. Type 8025 batch controller is also available in various variants: • The compact batch controller with paddle wheel sensor • The remote batch controller for control cabinet or wall mounting for coupling to the Bürkert Type 8020/8030/8031/8041/SE30+S077 flowmeters or to other flow sensors; sensors with open collector output, reed relay output, TTL, CMOS or coil can be operated by this batch controller.
- Up to PN10, size of measuring tube: DN 06…DN 400
- Display for indication of flow rate and volume with two totalizers or dosing
- Automatic calibration using Teach-In
- Inputs (with batch controller) and all outputs can be checked without the need for actual flow
- Total and day counters for batch quantity and number of dosing, volume or mass counter indicator (with batch controller)
There are no reviews yet.