Type 8202 is a compact measurement device for pH values in liquids that are clean, dirty, or contain sulphide or protein or redox potential (ORP) value in clean or dirty liquids, liquids with sulphide or protein, and liquids that have a low conductivity. Thus, due to the measurement device’s design, Bürkert has simplified installation and maintenance work. The Type 8202 device is available in two variants: The first one called ELEMENT standard is proposed either with three adjustable outputs (two digital outputs and one analogue output) or with four adjustable outputs (two digital and two analogue) and can be equipped with a display. The display is only required for start-up, configuration (e.g. selection of pH/ORP measurement, measuring range, units, calibration, limit values…) or as a process value display. The second called ELEMENT neutrino is a 2-wire device without display and with 4…20 mA current output. The Type 8202 converts the measuring signal, then displays various values in different measuring units for the ELEMENT standard variant (if display is mounted) and computes the output signals, which are provided for the ELEMENT standard variant via one or two M12 plug-in connections; for the ELEMENT neutrino variant that is done with one M12 plug-in connection or on a terminal strip with a cable gland.
- Integrated compact measurement device for direct connection to control level (PLC)
- Parameterisation, calibration and transfer of parameterisation data all possible thanks to a removable display/configuration module
- Fast and easy adaptation of the device between pH and ORP measurement
- Use of 120 mm standard PG 13.5 pH/ORP probes with S8 connection. (Type 8203 recommended)
- Simple one- or two-point calibration can be carried out directly on the unit; simulation of process values and diagnostic functions