The 8619 multichannel and multifunction transmitter/controller, available in two housing variants for panel or wall mounting, is a microprocessor transmitter/controller for connection of sensors which deliver raw signals for pH, ORP, conductivity and flow via pulses or sensors (like pressure, level, chlorine…) which deliver analogue signals (0…20 mA, 4…20 mA, 0…2 V, 0…5 V, 0…10 V). Type 8619 is the ideal device for measurement and control, as well as dosing processes e.g. in applications of water treatment plants (like boiler, cooling tower or reverse osmosis systems) and food and pharma plants. Modularity in hardware and software offers high flexibility for adjusting it to the applications resulting in a very good price to functionality relation. Sophisticated electronics and state of the art control algorithms ensure that optimum process control is maintained at all times with minimal operator intervention while achieving the highest quality. Thanks to full support of the Modbus TCP, PROFINET (Conformance Class B) or EtherNet/IP, the 8619 can be integrated into most Industrial Ethernet environments. Therefore all important process values like measurement data, process diagnostics or device status can be easily integrated into the automation system.
- Compatible with most common flow, pH/ORP, chlorine and conductivity sensors
- Simple, intuitive user interface with a large adjustable backlit graphics display (4 user defined views)
- Hardware extension possibilities (up to 6 free slots)
- Industrial Ethernet (Modbus TCP, PROFINET or EtherNet/IP) option available
- Functionality extendable by software options
There are no reviews yet.