In line with Bürkert’s philosophy the construction of the type 2301 globe valve fulfils tough criteria for process environments. Unrivalled cycle life and sealing integrity is guaranteed by the proven self adjusting spindle packing with exchangeable V-seals. Each globe valve body can be fitted with up to five sizes of trim sets. These parabolic trims provide a reliable and repeatable characteristic to vary the flow. The control cones are available in either stainless steel or with a durable PTFE seal or PEEK seal for tight shut-off. Leakage class III, IV or VI are available. The design enables the easy integration of automation modules whether they are digital electropneumatic positioner or process controller. The fully integrated system has a compact and smooth design, integrated pneumatic lines, IP65/67 protection class and superior chemical resistance.
- Excellent control characteristics
- High cycle life and maintenance-free operation
- Flow optimised body in stainless steel
- Several Kvs value per port size due to removable valve seats
- Control units can be mounted directly without external tubing